- Handsome, durable three ring binder encased in matching slipcover
- Gold label on spine of binder imprinted with corporate name
- Five mylar reinforced tab indexes for Articles of Incorporation, Minutes, Bylaws, Forms and Stock Certificates/Transfer Ledger
- Printed minutes, bylaws and forms which require minimum completion with insertion of name of corporation, shareholders, officers, etc.
- All minutes, bylaws and forms are tailored to specific state law with appropriate code sections.
- Book of twenty stock certificates imprinted with corporate name, total shares authorized and par value. Each certificate is separated from the next by a transfer sheet.
- Stock ledger which details names of shareholders, number of shares held and dates of issuance and transfers of stock
- Pocket corporate seal (steel with onyx and chrome finish) in black vinyl seal case which fits into binder. Seal is imprinted with corporate name and year of incorporation.
- Instructions for Secretary and Practitioner for easy completion of corporate book
Note: The laws of some states, including South Carolina, provide for a statutory close corporation election. This election is made when the Articles of Incorporation are filed with the Secretary of State. When ordering a corporate kit, please indicate whether the corporation is a regular or statutory close corporation.